pages

April 8, 2010

Whew, this has been a busy week back. Maybe it's just the switchover from relaxation to on the go. Oh well, today is my last day of classes and I only have one class. Tomorrow I plan on doing homework. Mostly reading a book called The Death of Innocents by Sister Helen Prejean. I have a paper due this coming Wednesday where I have to analyze that book and another book called Are Prisons Obsolete? by Angela Y. Davis. I also have 50 compositional sketches due by next Monday for my 2D art class. Ugh, lots to do.

Anyways, enough about my homework schedule. Saturday I plan on going to the Como Zoo with Paul and then later that evening we're going to a friends house for a BBQ. It should be a good day. I'll have to post pictures of the animals from the zoo later this week.

That's about all I've got for today. Here's a Lolcat for you...

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments: